Brenda and Jeremy got married in the Manti Temple. It was only my second time in Manti and both times have been with Quinn. The first time I was driving through with Quinn, and his dad, Norm on our way back from St. George. The second time, Quinn came with me so we could spend some time together during the drive as we really have not seen each other lately. I felt kind of bad for him as he just hung out in his car during the wedding and pictures and then only knew me at the reception/luncheon. I felt bad for him but the time we got to spend together was worth it! A bonus to an already good day. :)
Jeremy and Brenda Griffith
Brenda and I. Lauren (another long-term roommate) and I.
Me, Aliesa (one of Brenda's long-time friends from WA), Brenda, Rachel (another prior long-term roommate, and Lauren.

No comments:
Post a Comment