Sunday, October 4

Not Your Ordinary Vending Machine

These are pretty fun! My sister, Jena and I went to one located in Milwaukee. The stuff that they have in them are interesting, fun, and random. I got a pair of earrings, a mask made of mud, and a fish.

A lot of airports have these now. They are vending machines that you can buy ipods, headphones, etc... from. Out of the airports I have been in, I have seen only seen a few so far. But who knows, one of these could be coming to an airport near you!

I have to admit that this vending machine is probably one of my favorites simply because I love books! I saw one of these the last time I was in Seattle. I was out at the convention center by the Space Needle wandering around an Arabian Festival when I saw the machine. There were actually two of them and they had lots of books, some games, cards, and 2 rows of candy. It was pretty cool! I even purchased a book from the book vending machine and now I can say that I have bought a book from a vending machine. How cool is that? Pretty cool, I think!

No comments: