Our team kits finally came in! We have waited a few months now for our team race kits to come and they finally have!
A few months ago, I joined a bike racing team at my local bike shop here and we all paid for our kits then. They just barely got here as the suppliers were all backed up. Races started back in April but because of work schedules moving around, finishing school, being out of town, etc... I have yet to be able to do one race. However, when I make it back into town after my trip to Great Britain, I will have time to start racing and I am so excited! I am going to do both mountain and road races and it will be fun. I do the races for fun and because I like to bike, just like I did that century back in September because I wanted to.
However, because of how crazy things have been, I have not really been able to ride my bike(s) lately at all and I am looking forward to getting back into the saddle again!



No comments:
Post a Comment